One of our goals is to ensure target we undeserved needs surrounding our youth and this includes youth facing physical & mental barriers to achieving their goals.
Through our partnership with Farah’s Hope we are able to offer a Bursary Grant program to provide support to youth and young adults facing physical & mental disabilities, so that they can aspire to achieve great things in life.
We Provide Bursaries For:
- Tuition Fees
- Course Material
- Lecture Cost – if youth need money to attend a specific lecture
- Activity classes to acquire a certain skill set ie. Sport learning classes such as Karate Class, Hockey Lessons, etc.
- Compassion – We understand that life can be challenging. We care! We are here to help!
- Integrity – We are honest and transparent in the work that we do.
- Perseverance – We are committed to enhancing lives of youth and young adults who are facing physical or mental challenges.
- Celebration – We acknowledge and celebrate hard work, and the efforts of youth and young adults with disabilities who have the motivation to achieve greater things in life.
Click here to learn more about Farah’s hope and the Bursary criteria and submission process – http://www.farahshope.com